Please email your CV to email@example.com if you would like to be considered for any of the below vacancies.
Web and Community Executive
Location: In-office role, London
ROCK Luggage is a B2B and direct-to-consumer travel brand specialising in well designed, durable luggage for the discerning traveller. The Rock Luggage foundations are built on the dreams of adventure: to provide generations of travellers with the perfect companion to their journeys with innovative, well-made, beautiful luggage that will take them anywhere their imaginations desire.
As the Web and Community Executive, you will be a vital part of the Rock Luggage team, dynamically working across the brand, web, marketing, and social channels to ensure that we efficiently service our customers and community, ensuring excellence of service, quality of brand message and consistency of delivery.
You will assist the Head of Brand with customer engagement, optimising our relationships with retail, manufacturers and design partners as well as supporting the development of new ranges and brand initiatives.
You will be responsible for the weekly reporting of the web and social channel’s performance, including sales, audience, and Google Analytics tracking.
You will champion a best-in-class approach to the day-to-day management of Rock’s social channels, including community engagement, enquiry servicing, channel affiliation, marketing campaigns, enhancing our in-house and 3rd party processes to respond to the growing needs of the business.
You will be responsible for the day-today running of the CRM programme through Shopify and our partner CRM platform, including scheduling, designing, and writing regular newsletters, planning tactical CRM initiatives, managing and building the database and a stringent approach to GDPR compliance.
You will be an on-going part of the cooperative development and managed evolution of the Rock Luggage tone of voice by channel, responsible for the establishment of clear by-channel content guidelines, including collating best practice examples.
A Day in the Life
- You will have a strategic approach to your day-to-day work, ensuring a tactical approach to trade, community and customer needs on a daily basis, and a longer-term approach to key projects.
- On business days you will ensure a daily check of social media channels, including the management of in-coming requests and queries, influencer shortlisting, resolving customer issues, and posting of social content. You will manage a month-by-month calendar, agreed with the Brand and Comms team, of assets and messaging, with a focus on increasing our followers and engagement rates.
- Updating the product gifting list and deployment, as agreed with the Head of Brand
- Order processing via company software and dealing with returns/refunds through our ecommerce site.
- Update the website from a product, messaging, and promotional basis. Respond to all incoming enquiries.
- Manage the timeline of assets, working with the marketing team on asset brief and development, for web and social channels.
- Manage non-BAU requests, ensuring to manage expectation and delivery outcomes
- Manage the fiscal reporting of the team, managing our agreed budget, processing of invoices and managing queries.
- Carry out general administrative tasks.
- Excellent people skills
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment in a growing and ambitious business
- Thorough understanding of Instagram and Facebook
- Experience of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent level of English
- Preferred: 1-2 year’s experience in retail / customer service / web management
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A love of communication
- Extremely organised and capable of developing processes to optimise productivity
- Self-starter with an ambitious spirit, able to handle parallel work streams resourcefully and at pace, working both independently and collaboratively.