We try to keep all our policy language as simple and straight forward as possible. If there is anything that you would like to clarify, our details are at the bottom of this policy.
- about changing your cookie settings and how to opt-out
- further information, who we are and how can you contact us.
Our website is https://rockluggage.com, incl. our sub-domains, which we own and operate.
Managing Rock Luggage Cookies
When you first visit our website, we (Rock Luggage) do not set cookies on your device, other than essential cookies, unless you accept/enable all cookies, or select your own cookie preferences.
You can manage your cookie preferences at any time here. However, please be aware that if you choose not to enable cookies it may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are placed on your computer or device when you visit our website.
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies (and other technologies, like pixels) do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They also help us understand how our website is being used and can help to ensure that content you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies can be "First Party", i.e. set by us, or "Third Party", i.e. placed on your device by another company when you visit our website, for example Google Analytics or Advertising cookies. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service to us (for example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our website is being used). Because of how cookies work, our website cannot access third-party cookies; nor can other organisations access the data in the cookies we use on our website.
How you can interact with Cookies, including changing permission and opting out?
As part of our cookie solution, we always ask for your consent to cookies, except for necessary cookies, before placing cookies on your device.
We also always give you the option to change your consent. If you at one point gave consent to non-necessary cookies on our website, you can always change which cookies you will give consent to. Just look for the shield or the cookie settings link on our website. If you click the shield or the cookie settings link, your cookie settings will appear, allowing you to always change your settings and reject cookies.
Types of Cookies
- Essential cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies; they can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
- Essential Cookies are also used for Payment Processing.
- It's not necessary to accept nor possible to reject the use of necessary cookies as they are core for the functionality of our website.
- Performance cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage (for example, which of our pages are most frequently visited).
- We work with Rakuten Advertising who will drop 3rd Party Cookies.
- These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, language or region). We also use social media cookies, to allow you to share pages on social networks or to log onto rockluggage.com
Helpful Information about Managing Cookies
You can also find out how to manage cookies for your particular browser by clicking "help" on your browser's menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you would like to find out more about privacy, cookies and their use on the internet, you may find the following links useful:
Information Commissioner's Office www.ico.gov.uk
All About Cookies www.allaboutcookies.org
If you want to talk to us, our details are as follows:
Gee Bee Enterprises Ltd
24 Wadsworth Road
Company Number: 06370516
You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (0) 207 923 1266